A new school year is about to begin!
Tuesday January 30th – Blue Group and Purple Group Enrolment Day
Wednesday January 31st – Green Group and Yellow Group Enrolment Day
Thursday February 1st – Yellow Group first transition kinder session and Green Group Enrolment Day
Friday February 2nd – Purple Group Enrolment Day, Blue Group first transition kinder session
If you are unsure about your enrolment time or session times please contact the kindergarten via email, phone or Facebook.
Please Bring for your child’s enrolment day the following items;
- Home Address and Telephone Number
- Father’s Work Address, Telephone Number, Mobile Number and CRN
- Mother’s Work Address, Telephone Number, Mobile Number and CRN
- Doctor’s Name, Address and Telephone Number
- Medicare Number and Private Health Details
- Ambulance Subscription Number
- Immunisation History Statement provided by Medicare
- Pension/Health Care Card if Applicable
- The name, addresses and phone numbers of 2 people (friends or relatives) who can be nominated as emergency contacts
- Any medical plans e.g Asthma, Allergies, Anaphylaxis – Plans need to be current and signed by a doctor, they need to be at least 6 months from expiry.
- The name, addresses and phone numbers of individuals (friends or relatives) who you give permission to collect your child from kinder (must be over 18 years old.)
- Contact Details for Additional Support e.g. Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy etc.
*Without your child’s Immunisation Statement your child cannot be enrolled at our service as per legislation ‘No Jab, No Play.’ It is essential that the enrolment form is completed BEFORE your child can start Preschool.